Dear guests and friends,
The whole world is living in an unprecedented situation. It is true that uncertainty, coupled with the imposed restrictions, makes the daily life of many of us difficult. What is needed at this moment is patience and faithful adherence to the recommendations and guidelines of health professionals.
Our thoughts are with our fellow human beings who are suffering in those countries that are being impacted the most, with those who work in the front line and offer help to our fellow human beings, but of course also with the thousands of our guests and friends who have stayed with us in the past: We sincerely wish to you and your families to stay healthy. We are sure that we will soon come out from this ordeal as winners, healthier, but more than that stronger.
From our part, we would like to assure you that all our teams work systematically and intensively so that with the opening of our hotel we will be ready to welcome you. Below you will find the framework of health & safety measures we are ready to implement to ensure the health and safety of both our guests and our staff. Our goal is to make your holidays at Stella’s Houses not only unforgettable but also safe:
- Continuous monitoring and strict implementation of the guidelines issued by the Greek National Public Health Organization.
- Staff training on a daily basis and systematic monitoring for strict adherence to guidelines.
- High standards of food and beverage preparation in full adherence to the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System) in combination with strict hand washing and hygiene policies in all teams involved in food and beverage production.
- Systematic daily disinfection at contact points of frequent use such as reception counters, shared door handles etc.
- Hand sanitizers available in all our houses.
- Strict room cleaning and disinfection protocols before each new arrival (with steamer.sanitizing products etc.)
- Provision of surgical masks and gloves to staff where and when necessary based on the instructions of the Hellenic National Health Organization.
We want to thank you for your continued preference for our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you again.
Until then, be careful and safe,